Quality, Value Added Plan Audits
For over 25 years, JGD & Associates has specialized in employee benefit plan (EBP) audits and the review of the form 5500 preparation. We are members of the AIPCA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center and currently audit dozens of plans ranging from 100 to over 5,000 participants. Our professionals believe in meeting deadlines and adhering to fixed fee agreements. We are experienced and receive specialized benefit plan training throughout the year to ensure the most efficient audit.
JGD’s Audit Approach
We tailor our approach to make the audit process as smooth as possible for you and your staff. Our professionals are available throughout the engagement to respond to questions as they arise, and will communicate any issues to the Plan Administrator/Audit Committee as soon as they are detected.
Our Method Includes:
- Identifying Risk & Providing Solutions for Refinement
- Strategic Planning Sessions
- Paperless Audit Technology
- Client Collaboration & Communication Throughout the Audit
- Adhering to Fees & Deadlines
A mid-sized local firm like JGD can provide high-quality services at a more reasonable fee. We can be your plan auditor or assume responsibility for your financial statement audit, tax needs or accounting.
Our Services Include:
- Full Scope & Limited Scope Audits
- Defined Benefit Pension Plans
- 401(k) Plans & 403(b) Plans
- Health & Welfare Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Union Plans
We provide a no-cost diagnostic as our way of demonstrating the value we can provide, and the potential need to switch to a new audit firm. This diagnostic will look at your benefit plan audit and plan design to identify opportunities and assess risks. For details please view our EBP Diagnostic.
Key Benefits of Using JGD
- Over 25 Years of Benefit Plan Audit Experience
- Plans Range from 100 to Over 5,000 Participants