Website JGD & Associates
At JGD, we are proud to invest in our team of professionals with a comprehensive and competitive compensation package. We want you to be motivated in your professional life and supported in your personal life. We want to partner with you to build your technical skills. We want you to make a name for yourself at JGD. We pride ourselves on a company culture where our teams develop strong connections and meaningful relationships.
• Competitive Compensation Package
• 12 paid holidays (Closed week of Thanksgiving)
• 12 Days of PTO
• Generous benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
• Profit Sharing
JGD is a great Firm where you won’t be just another number – or just another face in the office. You will have the opportunity to make a name for yourself and impact the Firm. Excellent partner-to-staff ratios contribute to an environment filled with daily learning and mentoring opportunities. Your hard work at JGD will be noticed and valued. JGD is seeking a talented full-time Tax Senior with 3-5 years of experience to join our Firm.
• Prepare federal and state tax returns for corporations, partnerships, trusts and individuals
• Perform tax research and possess an understanding of IRS tax laws
• Provide excellent customer service to our diverse clientele
• Communicate directly with clients regarding their tax matters
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• CPA license (Or in the process of obtaining)
• Demonstrated success in public accounting through consistent performance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• ProSystem fx and QuickBooks experience preferred
• Ability to adapt to changing conditions in a changing world
• Willingness to take ownership of work and ensure budget deadlines are met
• Ability to take initiative and offer assistance to others
• Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy with a positive attitude
Respond to this opportunity by sending your cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com. Please include “Tax Senior” in the email subject line.
JGD & Associates LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org