Website JGD & Associates
At JGD, we are proud to invest in our team of professionals with a comprehensive and competitive compensation package. We want you to be motivated in your professional life and supported in your personal life. We want to partner with you to build your technical skills. We want you to make a name for yourself at JGD. We pride ourselves on a company culture where our teams develop strong connections and meaningful relationships.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 12 paid holidays (Closed week of Thanksgiving)
- 12 Days of PTO
- Generous benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Profit Sharing
JGD is a great Firm where you won’t be just another number – or just another face in the office. You will have the opportunity to make a name for yourself and impact the Firm. Excellent partner-to-staff ratios contribute to an environment filled with daily learning and mentoring opportunities. Your hard work at JGD will be noticed and valued.
JGD is seeking a talented full-time Senior Auditor with 3-5 years of experience to join our Firm for immediate hire. This position will report to the Audit Director.
- Planning, directing, and completing audits
- Perform audits on Nonpublic clients, not-for-profits and employee benefit plans
- Perform work assigned to them in a clear, concise, complete, accurate and timely manner
- Report any discrepancies
- In-charge for audits, including directing staff and reviewing their work
- Prepare audit invoices and coordinate scheduling with clients
- Provide excellent customer service to our diverse clientele
- Communicate directly with clients regarding audit matters, ensure satisfaction, make sure deadlines are met
- Present financial statement results and required communications to audit committees
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions in a changing world
- Willingness to take ownership of work and ensure budget deadlines are met
- Ability to take initiative and offer assistance to others
- Detail-oriented, dependable and trustworthy with a positive attitude
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime, as needed
- CPA license (Or in the process of obtaining)
Respond to this opportunity by sending your cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com. Please include “Senior Auditor Position” in the email subject line.
JGD & Associates LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org