Website JGD & Associates
Experienced Senior Auditor
JGD is seeking a talented full-time Experienced Senior Auditor with 4-6 years of experience to join our Firm for immediate hire. This position will report to the Audit Director.
JGD is a great Firm where you won’t be just another number – or just another face in the office. You will have the opportunity to make a name for yourself and impact the Firm. Excellent partner-to-staff ratios contribute to an environment filled with daily learning and mentoring opportunities. Your hard work at JGD will be noticed and valued.
Major Responsibilities & Duties:
- Lead client audit engagements, which include planning, executing, directing and completing financial audits
- Perform audits on Nonpublic clients, not-for-profits and employee benefit plans
- Supervise, train and mentor associates on audit processes and providing guidance
- Develop business, market and network and ensure engagement profitability involving billings and collections
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Carry out practice management activities like billings, collections and onboarding new clients
- Formulate professional development educational plans for staff members and the audit department as a whole
- Communicate directly with clients regarding audit matters, ensure satisfaction and make sure deadlines are met
- Present financial statement results and required communications to audit committees
- Perform other job-related duties as necessary
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 4-6 years recent work experience as an auditor at a public accounting firm
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Strong background and experience with audit methodologies and techniques
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multitask and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to take ownership of work and ensure budget deadlines are met
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA license
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs, including spreadsheet programs (i.e. excel)
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 12 paid holidays and 12 PTO days (Closed week of Thanksgiving)
- Generous benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing
Respond to this opportunity by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Experienced Senior Auditor Position” in the email subject line.
JGD & Associates LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org